Thursday, February 11, 2016

[ACTOR] SO JI SUB; Melancholy-faced Ajussi


What word can describe this man? Too many! Hahaha. I saw him for the first time when he played in series "Glass Shoes". His character there was so adorable yet pitiful. His efforts and struggle to get someone he loved ended tragically. He had to die on his wedding day. Watching that scene made my eyes were flooded by tears. How could he die when he loved the girl so much, and right after the girl opened her heart to him?




After that, he played in "Something Happened in Bali". I thought his character would be better but he also ended tragically. After being trapped in triangle love, he should die when he was making love with his lover, murdered by the other man (played by Jo In Sung) then the man killed himself. *sigh*

Since I watched these two dramas which he ended up dying, I took a break. lol. Then, I found "Phantom", a series about murder and hacking. He acted as a corrupt policeman and died (again), but fortunately he acted as another person. The policeman's best friend was badly injured in the same accident with the policeman and people thought that the policeman was survived. That's why his face was reconstructed in order to reveal how his best friend could be a corrupt policeman. So Ji Sub looked so cool in police uniform.



Imagine if you meet this handsome police officer. Would you break the law often to meet him? hahaha.

Here is the other movies/tv series he played in. Caution: don't droll. >_<
(source: asianwiki)


Movies

Drama Series

TV Movies
MBC Best Theater - What You Cherish Can Never Be Forgotten | Beseuteugukjang - Kanjikhan Keoteun Ithyeojiji Ahnneunda (MBC / 1998)



No comments:

Post a Comment