Who doesn't know the word nowadays?
People love Hallyu (Korean Wave), either the dramas, idols, and movies.
I started to like Korea since I was in high school.
My friend showed me a boyband called Dong Bang Shin Ki (동방신기) or TVXQ.
They were a 5-member boyband who debuted in 2004 with the single entitled "HUG".
The members (from the left) were Xiah Junsu (김준수), Micky Yuchun (박유천), Hero Jaejong (김재중), Max Changmin (심창민), U-know Yunho (정윤호)
Why? Let me say, they were a whole-package.
Not only they were cute and handsome, their voices were incredibly great.
After releasing a lot of singles and album both in Korea and Japan, they disbanded in 2009.
The 3 of them (Junsu, Yuchun, and Jaejong) decided to leave SM Entertainment, their artist management, after some lawsuit and grouped a new boyband named JYJ, taken from their initials.
While Changmin and Yunho are still under SM Entertainment with the name of TVXQ.
Their history and discography can be found anywhere, on web, newspapers, magz, etc.
Now I'll share the story about my love for them. ^^
At the first time, I loved Yunho. He's dancing machine. ㅋㅋㅋ
After some time, my love was changed. (Sorry, Yunho oppa ㅠㅠ).
I started to like Junsu.
He's so lovable and his voice is really really awesome.
The first song that made me fall in love with him is "그리고... (Holding Back the Tears)", an original soundtrack of TVXQ's movie (yes, they had a movie once, entitled Vacation)
My love for Junsu is still going on and on. ㅋㅋㅋ
People tend to tease me asking why I like Junsu because of his look. ㅠㅠ
I know he's not as handsome as other idols but I know for sure he's voice is unique and I do really love it.
I'll write about Junsu more later. ^^




No comments:
Post a Comment