Tuesday, April 26, 2016

[ACTRESS] LEE YOO RI; The Queen of Antagonist



I saw Lee Yoo Ri for the first time is in the series Come! Jang Bo Ri as Kim Min Jung, the most mischievous and cruelest villain. lol. But, because of that character, I fell for her. She's a great actress. This year she's taking a challenge for playing two characters as twins in The Promise as Na Yeon, a cheerful yet tough woman and Do Hee, an ignorant yet brave woman.

I've never watched her drama before but since Come! Jang Bo Ri I like her to play as an antagonist. Even in The Promise, I'm looking forward to her role. She won't disappoint her fans as a villain. lol.


Here is the list of her other series and movies (source: asianwiki):

Movies
§  Friendly and Harmonious | Hwa-ki-ae-ae (2005)
§  Bunshinsaba: Ouija Board | Bunshinsaba (2004) - Kim In-Sook

Drama Series
§  The Promise | Cheonsangui Yaksok (KBS2 / 2016) - Lee Na-Yeon / Baek Do-Hee
§  Super Daddy Yul (tvN / 2015) - Cha Mi-Rae
§  Come! Jang Bo-Ri | Watta! Jangbori (MBC / 2014) - Yeon Min-Jung
§  Your Lady | Dangsinui Yeoja (SBS / 2013) - Oh Yoo-Jung / Lee Eun-Soo
§  Ice Adonis | Nolan Bogsucho (tvN / 2012) - Seol Yeon-Hwa
§  My Daughter the Flower | Nae Ttal Kkochnimi (SBS / 2011-2012) - (cameo)
§  Twinkle Twinkle | Banjjak Banjjak Bitnaneun (MBC / 2011) - Hwang Geum-Ran
§  Daring Women | Dangdolhan Yeoja (SBS / 2010)
§  I Love You, Don't Cry | Saranghae Euljima (MBC / 2008) - Jo Mi-Soo
§  Mom's Dead Upset | Eommaga Bbulnada (KBS2 / 2008) - Na Young-Mi
§  Super Rookie Ranger | Moojeokeui Nakhasan Yowon (SBS / 2006) - Eun-Hyuk's ex-lover on the picture
§  Young-Jae's Golden Days | Yeongjaeui Keonseongsidae (MBC / 2005)
§  Precious Family | Bumoonim Jeonsangseo (KBS2 / 2004)
§  Only You | Ahnae (KBS2 / 2003)
§  Yellow Handkerchief | Noran Sonsukeon (KBS / 2003)
§  Argon (MBC / 2003)
§  Loving You | 러빙 유 (KBS / 2002)
§  School 4 | Hakgyo 4 (KBS / 2001-2002) - Park Seo-Won


cr pic as tagged

No comments:

Post a Comment